Mushroom (soaked in hot water till very soft)-cut stem off
minced water chestnuts
spring onion (chopped)
light soya sauce
1. Soaked mushroom in hot water till very soft and cut stem off
2. Squeeze water out of mushroom, dust some flour on inside of mushroom.
3. Mixed evenly minced pork and water chestnuts and spring onion.
4. Stuff mushroom with the pork and chestnuts mixture.
5. Steam them for about 10 to 15 minutes till ingredients are cooked.
6. In a pan boil some oyster sauce with water and cornflour thickening and pour over mushroom.